Happy Birthday, MLP:FiM! MLP:FiM turns 11 years old this year! Let's celebrate with an art event!

Pony Venting Thread

Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event

Whoot, There It Is
The MordeTwi meme is just stupid and I never liked it, not back then and not right now. There’s been a lot of stupid art trends on Twitter, but this one is probably the dumbest by far. I didn’t mind Bowsette, I didn’t mind the Sailor Moon redraw, and I didn’t mind Long Glimmer but this one is my limit.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

@Myoozik  
There’s something I hate about it too.

I do complement how much effort they put into these memes, but boy am I tired of seeing them.

Although filters do exist so I guess I’m not too upset. I just wish they could move onto something else or go with subversions of the meme instead.
DaddyMakesMeEUHH

(ヽ^ゝ^)ちわー!
@Brass Beau  
It’s probably because both shows came out during the same time, and the persons was watching both and thought those two probably had potential to be a good couple. Early 2010’s internet really enjoyed crossovers, I mean have y’all seen Rise of the Brave Tangled Frozen Dragons?  
full
Helix988

@Stormy Waters  
People are still drawing Transformers Animated fan art, but I wouldn’t really say that’s still relevant.

I think the fact that we keep relitigating whether MLP is still relevant says something. I’m not sure what, though.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Online Pony & Furry Merchandise Store

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide