Pony Venting Thread

AC97
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

I don’t want to give names but their is one user on here who’s hate of season 9 is so baffling I am genuinely concerned about his mental health. it’s all he does Now hes even complaining about quibbledash being sunk in the season.
I ship quibbledash And I didn’t have a problem with him getting a girlfriend that wasn’t dash

They’re under the… shall we say “generous” impression they could (and should) force Hasbro to redo Season 9. They’re also so stubborn/masochistic they refuse to simply filter out stuff that pisses them off, which is I believe what you’re supposed to do when you see something you completely dislike seeing?

Also highlights I’ve seen: complaints about Rarity using offensive magic in combat despite it being clear back in both the comics and the S6 finale (by implication) that she can do that, aside from that dream scene in S5.

(in the non panoramic version, she was quickly blocked from view by Celestia landing; she isn’t holding any objects)

I do have a few gripes about S9 (that I’m not jumping right into at the moment), but it’s been a year. G4 animation is over. DHX is not animating anything else for this show, period.

@DerpyFast  
If I had a nickel for every user on this site whose mental health I’m genuinely concerned about…

…you’d be rich.
Background Pony #F3CC
This may just be me, but does anyone else that Pony Life might be something like New Coke? Toss out some bland/bad filler connected with FIM (mostly same VAs, same-ish characters, etc.) that turns off the fans enough that they’ll be ready for whatever changes they go for with G5?
DerpyFast
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

@AC97  
I think the biggest folly a fan can commit is getting emotionally invested in things the creative work never actually promised, and might not even make sense.

I think Season 9 and the finale in particular were tailor-made to punish these people, while rewarding fans who are basically on the same page as the creators.
Sadrai

I’m so sick of people acting like the legion of doom did nothing wrong like I get they wanted them to reform but I’m glad they didn’t some characters are just evil
TheSultanAkbar
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

@Sadrai  
…what? School shooters? Where’d you get that?

@DerpyFast  
Yeah, cause it’s called Friendship is Magic. What’re they gonna go around blasting every villain to pieces? Where’s the fun in that?! Like I said, we know nothing about Cozy Glow. She has “no redeeming qualities” because none were written!!
TheSultanAkbar

@Sadrai  
That’s not the point. It doesn’t excuse anything. But they just turned her to stone then and there. It rubbed some people the wrong way. I mean, jeez, not even a CHANCE in rehabilitation or anything? No, thrown in tartarus or turned to stone. I mean, fine it’a just a cartoon, but, if you’re gonna give your villains chances, be consistent.
Sadrai

Okay change of subject I want to vent about how I actually like Snips and Snails and I honestly felt the fandom over hated them
Sadrai

@TheSultanAkbar  
Well the reason I seen is people say there annoying (even tho I never found them annoying), there dumb(never bothered me either), blah blah they make male characters look bad (didn’t really care about that), the Boaster busters thing (okay this one I can understand) and bunch of other stuff.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide