Pony Venting Thread

Latecomer

@Helix988  
Problem is if they’re still overpowered like in FIM (and if power matters to the plot). I mean, even if you just brought them down to having the normal powers of each tribe, that’s still probably more than most ponies.

(Hmm… alicorn fusion form?)
Background Pony #F3CC
There should’ve been a Hearts and Hooves Day episode that featured Cadance in some way.
AC97
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The headcanon of “Cozy Glow is Celestia’s daughter” is disproportionately annoying for how uncommon it is.

@Background Pony #F3CC

At least she appeared in a Hearth’s Warming special… but yes, we needed more Cadance.
Twi Clown
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Übermensch in training
@Helix988

Admittedly, I like to play it in an “adopted daughter” route instead of being biological. There’s some fanfics I suppose. Then again Sunset’s past is still for the most part a mystery.
Sadrai

Okay thanks for the answer  
So one time I saw someone say on Deviantart that Snips and Snails were the most useless characters in the show but someone responded saying you could say that about any background character and then the other guy who said Snips an Snails are useless starts listening off background ponies fanon established Personality’s and that just upsets me because he was using fanon against canon like that just upsets me he was using fanon is dumb because most of those back ground ponies are still useless and I’m not trying to say Snips an Snails are the most important characters in the show, I’m trying to say don’t use fanon and act like it’s canon!
AC97
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Is the “Sunset Shimmer is secretly Celestia’s Daughter” theory still alive and kicking?

Not sure, but there’s probably a bit of that still out there. Haven’t seen it in a while, but admittedly I have not been looking.
Sadrai

I don’t like the “they forgot about me” meme Because it makes no sense why they would remember some of the characters in the memes like the sirens who were villains who weren’t redeemed or Button mash a character who outside of fanon has no importance in the canon show I even said in the unpopular opinion thread Snips and Snails did more in the show than Button an I’m not just saying that because I like Snips and Snails I’m saying that because Button has not done anything on the main show he never talked, he never had a supporting role, etc so why would the main six remember him?!?!?
northern haste
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Enter if you dare
I don’t want to give names but their is one user on here who’s hate of season 9 is so baffling I am genuinely concerned about his mental health. it’s all he does Now hes even complaining about quibbledash being sunk in the season.  
I ship quibbledash And I didn’t have a problem with him getting a girlfriend that wasn’t dash
Sadrai

I once saw someone make meme saying Snips is the Eric cartman of Equestria and it just made me think has this guy ever seen South Park because that comparison makes no sense at all!!!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide