Pony Venting Thread

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@northern haste  
I don’t even think TTG is that “chibi” IMO, but others use it to pretty much hate any cartoonier show, regardless if they’re good or bad.

Reminds me of how back in the 2000s, people used to hate on animesque shows, because they hated how popular & “overdone” anime became back then. In fact, one cartoonist said if he ever gets any applications for cartoonists/animators whom draw animesque, he automatically tears them up.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ  
I have been sick of Rarijack since EqG and recent seasons of FiM. And I still am.

Sure, I still like Rarity as much as I like the Mane 6 too, but ffs, the writers don’t care about crushes anymore when it comes to this ship. Not to mention, every GOOD artist loves to ship it and not Sparity, Twijack, or even Rarilight. (Some good artistS like pia-chan or bico-kun don’t tho.)
northern haste
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Enter if you dare
equestria daily daily is clickbaiting about G5. Using a picture of the background 6 in their article about “New Cast of Characters Confirmed for Generation 5 of My Little Pony in September 2021 - Starting With Movie”
Kiryu-Chan
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
@northern haste  
Every time I see people complaining about how the show never focused on new characters, 9 times out of 10 I just get the impression they want everything to focus on their dumbass background characters
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide