Pony Venting Thread

Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
@northern haste  
That’s because they kinda see it as a hard reboot of G4, even though Tara Strong confirms that the G5 version of Twilight won’t be in the series. (Sadly implying that she won’t be involved, but that ain’t confirmed yet)

Details are still scarce yet and the only thing there’s new information is in the 2021 movie, unless Hasbro proves people wrong who think it’s a hard reboot/new gen of MLP.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Hollowfox Jaeger  
Bashers don’t always speak for the majority, as I see plenty whom do enjoy those things, they just aren’t as outspoken about it, or keep quiet, because they don’t wannt argue with others.

Like for example, on DeviantArt, you’ll see lots of hate over the Sonic the Hedgehog comic books, which would make you think most Sonic fans hate them… However… The comics still sell very well regardless, and the pro-Sonic comic club, has twice as many DA members in it then the anti-club does. (And I know, because I help admin the pro Sonic comic club.)  
Things aren’t always as they seem.
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@Penguin Dragneel  
By the “star of the show” do you mean the main character of the episode? Well fuck them anyway. Starlight is a better reformed character than Discord and those assholes are just salty.

@Myoozik  
Yep. Because the writers had to waste those episode slots on something else and/or didn’t have enough faith in themselves to continue past Season 9.

@Hollowfox Jaeger  
I still can’t believe that not studying a show’s older episodes isn’t a requirement for a new writer for the same show.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Hollowfox Jaeger  
Just because Tara Strong voiced a straightedge character like Twilight, doesn’t mean those are the only characters she can voice…  
In fact, before Twilight, she voiced MANY hyperactive/cutesy/crazy girls, and originally she auditioned for Pinkie. (Which I assume would’ve sounded like her Unikitty voice, so she could’ve worked as her.)  
In fact, her first role was “Hello Kitty.”

Not to mention, Andrea Libman doesn’t just voice goofy/shy girl characters.

@northern haste  
Tara was even in the Super Mario cartoons as 2 of the Koopalings.
Red-Supernova
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
BTW, even though I am one of those hopeless dumbasses who supports seeing a better ending for Chrysalis, Tirek and Cozy, I unlike the others don’t demonize the main heroes and acknowledge the trio’s crimes. I even have a cringy final boss idea for the trio for my “extension” of the finale.

@Beau Skunky  
I know but its a cycle that can’t be stopped for me.
Harshie83

Live from the hive
@Red-Supernova  
I don’t blame the Princesses for wanting to punish the villains - it’s thier job to protect the land from threats. Thier biggest mistake was listening to Discord. Nor do I blame Twilight…I think she made an effort to get through to the villains, and they just didn’t listen. All of the blame, for me, centers on Discord.

That said, I was also pro-redemption.
Red-Supernova
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Passionate opinionator
@Harshie83  
Me too. Even before Discord butted in, I’m sure the villains were gonna get punished big time which I think is understandable. But Twilight’s expression from earlier while Chrysalis was yelling her empty threats tells me that she still wants to help.

@Latecomer  
What didn’t you like about what the ending did to the heroes?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide