Pony Venting Thread

Latecomer

If it isn’t everything, why does it exist then?

Er, I know this isn’t my one, but… what the heck?

And Spike has been shipped from the beginning, although Secret of My Excess did give Sparity in particular a boost.

Dog!Spike and an unenhanced poodle would be… weird but also possibly cute.
AC97
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

@Myoozik

If anything the macros are even worse, in some ways.

(Can’t forget how it often comes down to a certain user’s signature style of often using too many exclamations marks)
Background Pony #0AF6
@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ  
@northern haste  
I don’t know. I feel like Pony Life might actually not get talked about much. 4chan already more or less ignores it, and I haven’t seen much discussion here outside of Pony Life related image comments. It might not actually be a huge shitstorm, but rather a small fire that will fizzle itself out.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
@Background Pony #0AF6  
Well, it will end up kinda like LPS: A World of Our Own, a season and that’s it, game over. Unless, they make another season while still developing G5.

I s2g, Hasbro is getting kinda loopy that I wish I was either the Chairman or CEO of Hasbro so I can make them listen to its fans and finish EqG, make Pony Life a little less TTG-ish, develop G5 real quick, revive G4 just for two more films separate from the 2021 film. expand Power Rangers outside of live-action and comics, keep Allspark instead of dissolving it in favor of eOne, focus on one streaming platform instead of just go all over the place, etc..
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
@northern haste  
Except this one was different.  
In previous scenarios, there would be a lot of /mlp/ users liking an episode, despite the most people hating it.

In this case, absolutely everyone hated it.  
The less agressive comments were things like “I giggled, but once”
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
Reception for “The Best of the Worst” was noticeably better than “Princess Probz”, I think they should have aired that one first instead
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide