Pony Venting Thread

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Myoozik  
I don’t like it either, but I don’t really like all the overprotective Spike fans too, (not calling you one) whom get mad, and accuse the show-runners of “hating him,” (ignoring they gave him wings, and had other good things happen) if he so much as stubs his toe. Or make images like this. >>2377829

I also find it ironic, that they weren’t upset at all over Queen Chrysalis in the finale threatening to mame him.
northern haste
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Enter if you dare
Jesus Christ people seriously need to learn not everything modern day children only be done by them.seriously people are saying video chat and phones are going to date pony life none of those are new things and they’re not going to be wiped from history
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@northern haste  
I remember people complaining about cartoons using outdated technology, and such. So you can’t win either way.

And let’s not forget all the fanart & fancomics of ponies using tablets, cellphones, computers, video game consoles, ect…  
To quote a friend, “It’s all fun and games, until it becomes canon.”

@Hollowfox Jaeger  
I dunno, dog Spike got some love too.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@Beau Skunky  
I just hate that there’s this one user who’s posting the same Spike screencap again and again but with different text calling him a bitch and all that. It’s lazy, uncreative, tiring and it’s only being made to pander to the Spikeabuse crowd without putting in effort, that’s what I’m mostly complaining about. At least Glimmerbuse can be funny and doesn’t take itself that seriously and there are those who actually put effort into the art behind the abuse, this recent trend of Spikeabuse is just draining to watch and not funny at all.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Myoozik  
You kinda lost me the moment you started praising “Glimmerbuse.” I don’t think it’s any better really, and honestly I think she still gets too much hate even after all these years. (And I used to be a Glimmer-hater, but kinda regret it now.)

I can take a joke at a fictional character’s expense, and all, or comical things happening to them, but I’m not really a fan of downright “buse” mean-spirited pics in general.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@Beau Skunky  
I mean I don’t like Glimmerbuse either and I don’t actively go out of my way to look at it since I’m a massive Starlight fan, but I’m just making the comparison between that and Spikeabuse where both are horrible by principle, but at least one has effort put into it even if I don’t like it and the other is just lazy and uncreative. And I’m talking about the images themselves, not the criticisms towards the characters directly.
Twi Clown
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Übermensch in training
@Myoozik

Admittedly, some of the “abuse” tagged pics are honestly nice slapstick or jokes, but for the most part theyre just sadistic stuff for the sake of being a d!ck.
Twi Clown
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Übermensch in training
@Myoozik

Seeing Twilight dead is sad and sicks me.

Seeing Twilight’s ghost appearing yelling ot her friends “SEE!!?? That’s why I can trust in you with tree sap!!” while his corpse instead of mauled just have simply X eyes is funny.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
Glimmerbuse gives me life. But it has to be funny or well drawn and preferably karmic in nature. Bonus points if it’s season 5 starlight.
AC97
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

It’s sort of annoying to have topics you find kinda interesting fall by the wayside, at times, but that’s life, isn’t it? Not everyone finds the same things as interesting as you might.

@Myoozik

Yeah, I completely agree. It’s just… why? What’s so great about doing that?

On a similar note, I kinda wish it were more common, abuse pics where you’re obviously supposed to feel sympathy, kinda going hand-in-hand with “comforting,” as opposed to y’know, the easy way out of “black eye edit” along with text saying “u suck” or some such.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide