Viewing last 25 versions of post by Mr.Myoozik in topic Pony Venting Thread

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
I don't get this whole grievance about the male characters being overshadowed by the female characters. On the surface, yeah that looks like the case, but that's ignoring the fact that they get JUST as much great fanart and even cosplays as the females. I see a lot of bronies have a male character as their favorite character so in a way, I still don't get it. What ultimately matters to me is if you like the character rather than being worried about how much others like them. One of my favorite minor characters is Tree Hugger and she doesn't get enough love as other minor characters which does bum me out admittedly, but what's important is that I like her and I think people should also subscribe to this mindset.

Edit: Apparently I didn't realize that this was discussed here not too long ago, I forgot, damn...
No reason given
Edited by Mr.Myoozik