Viewing last 25 versions of post by Kiryu-Chan in topic Pony Venting Thread

Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
[@PixelatedPony](/forums/pony/topics/pony-venting-thread?post_id=5283448#post_5283448)
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't interested in seeing where she would have taken the show. But at the same time, I feel the path that was set in S3 onward was what defined the show, especially since she left entirely after S2

[@Just Wayne](/forums/pony/topics/pony-venting-thread?post_id=5283481#post_5283481)
> [@PixelatedPony](/forums/pony/topics/pony-venting-thread?post_id=5283448#post_5283448)
> I remember part of her plan is Rainbow Dash not actually being Scootaloo's sister and their relationship wouldn't exactly be healthy. That probably wouldn't be what I want to watch. I'm fine with what we got.

As someone who's one of their favorite things about the show was RD's relationship with Scootaloo, I still feel RD was the character who suffered the most from Faust's departure despite it, especially after the poor direction she had S6 onward. And honestly there's no reason to believe she wouldn't have changed her mind at some point
No reason given
Edited by Kiryu-Chan
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
[@PixelatedPony](/forums/pony/topics/pony-venting-thread?post_id=5283448#post_5283448)
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't interested in seeing where she would have taken the show. But at the same time, I feel the path that was set in S3 onward was what defined the show, especially since she left entirely after S2

[@Just Wayne](/forums/pony/topics/pony-venting-thread?post_id=5283481#post_5283481)
> [@PixelatedPony](/forums/pony/topics/pony-venting-thread?post_id=5283448#post_5283448)
> I remember part of her plan is Rainbow Dash not actually being Scootaloo's sister and their relationship wouldn't exactly be healthy. That probably wouldn't be what I want to watch. I'm fine with what we got.

As someone who's one of their favorite things about the show was RD's relationship with Scootaloo, I feel RD was the character who suffered the most from Faust's departure despite it, especially after the poor direction she had S6 onward. And honestly there's no reason to believe she wouldn't have changed her mind at some point
No reason given
Edited by Kiryu-Chan