Viewing last 25 versions of post by Cosmas-the-Explorer in topic Pony Venting Thread

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Sometimes I feel like I have certain interpretations of characters that I have in my head. It's bottled up. And sometimes I feel angry when a charavter is in character and is not the way I interpreted them. Or if a fanfic writer writes them in a way I didn't want them to.

I feel like lashing out even if I haven't.

I know it's pretty selfish to tjink like this.

But I feel like I have these ideas that I need to get out.

Sigh I don't want to be a jerk though. They have the write how they want to. Just as I have the write the characters how I wanr them to be.

Maybe I need to express myself more instead of getting angry others aren't writing Twilight the vwry spwcific way I want them to.
No reason given
Edited by Cosmas-the-Explorer
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Sometimes I feel like I have certain interpretations of characters that I have in my head. It's bottled up. And sometimes I feel angry when a charavter is in character and is not the way I interpreted them. Or if a fanfic writer writes them in a way I didn't want them to.

I feel like lashing out even if I haven't.

I kno
w it's pretty selfish to tjink like this.

But I feel like I have these ideas that I need to get out.

Sigh I don't want to be a jerk though. They have the write how they want to. Just as I have the write the characters how I wanr them to be.
No reason given
Edited by Cosmas-the-Explorer