Pony with care My Little Pony: Make Your Mark Chapter 2 was just released, so remember to tag images of/about the latest episodes with the appropriate tags

Viewing last 25 versions of post by AC97 in topic Pony Venting Thread

AC97
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

[@DerpyFast](/forums/pony/topics/pony-venting-thread?post_id=5185927#post_5185927)
It's also worth noting on that front that Twilight seemed to never even implicitly *humor* the thought of, say, Tirek being reformed, and that she 100% did try to kill him in S4, that she saw that as a very legitimate option in dealing with him, and he never gave her that much of a reason to think otherwise regarding her mindset. I'm also not sure it makes much sense to paint the impact as being *that* heavy, him not being reformed, as in the comic. I'm not saying she'd *never* try, but still, the way the letter was written, and the way she went about it was never going to make sense, on multiple levels, as has been said.
No reason given
Edited by AC97
AC97
Non-Fungible Trixie -

[@DerpyFast](/forums/pony/topics/pony-venting-thread?post_id=5185927#post_5185927)
It's also worth noting on that front that Twilight seemed to never even implicitly *humor* the thought of, say, Tirek being reformed, and that she 100% did try to kill him in S4, that she saw that as a very legitimate option in dealing with him, and he never gave her that much of a reason to think otherwise regarding her mindset. I'm also not sure it makes much sense to paint the impact as being *that* heavy, as in the comic. I'm not saying she'd *never* try, but still, the way the letter was written, and the way she went about it was never going to make sense, on multiple levels, as has been said.
No reason given
Edited by AC97
AC97
Non-Fungible Trixie -

It's also worth noting on that front that Twilight seemed to never even implicitly *humor* the thought of, say, Tirek being reformed, and that she 100% did try to kill him in S4, that she saw that as a very legitimate option in dealing with him, and he never gave her that much of a reason to think otherwise. I'm also not sure it makes much sense to paint the impact as being *that* heavy, as in the comic. I'm not saying she'd *never* try, but still, the way the letter was written, and the way she went about it was never going to make sense, on multiple levels, as has been said.
No reason given
Edited by AC97
AC97
Non-Fungible Trixie -

It's also worth noting on that front that Twilight seemed to never even implicitly *humor* the thought of, say, Tirek being reformed, and that she 100% did try to kill him in S4, that she saw that as a very legitimate option in dealing with him. I'm also not sure it makes much sense to paint the impact as being *that* heavy, as in the comic. I'm not saying she'd *never* try, but still, the way the letter was written, and the way she went about it was never going to make sense, on multiple levels, as has been said.
No reason given
Edited by AC97
AC97
Non-Fungible Trixie -

It's also worth noting that Twilight seemed to never even implicitly *humor* the thought of, say, Tirek being reformed, and that she 100% did try to kill him in S4, that she saw that as a very legitimate option. I'm also not sure it makes much sense to paint the impact as being *that* heavy, as in the comic. I'm not saying she'd *never* try, but still, the way the letter was written, and the way she went about it was never going to make sense, on multiple levels, as has been said.
No reason given
Edited by AC97
AC97
Non-Fungible Trixie -

It's also worth noting that sTwilighet seemed to never even implicitly *humor* the thought of, say, Tirek being reformed, and that she 100% did try to kill him in S4, that she saw that as a legitimate option. I'm also not sure it makes much sense to paint the impact as being that heavy, as in the comic. I'm not saying she'd *never* try, but still, the way the letter was written, and the way she went about it was never going to make sense, on multiple levels, as has been said.
No reason given
Edited by AC97