Derpibooru Community Collab is back! Join our annual collaborative mega-picture featuring your characters. Learn more here.
The Crystal Empire Art Event - Let's celebrate the 10 year anniversary of The Crystal Empire with an art event!

Viewing last 25 versions of post by Hollowfox The Worst in topic Pony Venting Thread

Hollowfox The Worst
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. Late 2010s
[@Latecomer](/forums/pony/topics/pony-venting-thread?post_id=5173521#post_5173521)
True, but what I meant was, unlike with Discord, the mane cast are pretty chill with Starlight.

Maybe is the internalized "frick men" energy in the series' crew (I refuse to use the M-word since someone doesn't like it and treats it as nonexistent) or maybe they don't want chaos in the friendship circle when it comes to Discord being Discord.

Also, if nobody is shunning Fluttershy for Discord, why was Pear Butter shunned for Bright Mac by the ~~racist~~ pears? Sorry for bringing a different topic, but still.
No reason given
Edited by Hollowfox The Worst
Hollowfox The Worst
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. Late 2010s
[@Latecomer](/forums/pony/topics/pony-venting-thread?post_id=5173521#post_5173521)
True, but what I meant was, unlike with Discord, the mane cast are pretty chill with Starlight.

Maybe is the internalized "frick men" energy in the series' crew (I refuse to use the M-word since someone doesn't like it and treats it as nonexistent) or maybe they don't want chaos in the friendship circle when it comes to Discord being Discord.

Also, if nobody is shunning Fluttershy for Discord, why was Pear Butter shunned for Bright Mac by the racist pears?
No reason given
Edited by Hollowfox The Worst