Viewing last 25 versions of post by Kiryu-Chan in topic Pony Venting Thread

Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
"[@Knight of the Raven":](/forums/pony/topics/pony-venting-thread?post_id=5055727#post_5055727
[bq="Knight
) of 

>
the Raven"] "[@WyrmSpawN":](/forums/pony/topics/pony-venting-thread?post_id=5054695#post_5054695
"
)
> [
@Kiryu-Chan":](/forums/pony/topics/pony-venting-thread?post_id=5054699#post_5054699
"
)
> [
@Latecomer":](/forums/pony/topics/pony-venting-thread?post_id=5054714#post_5054714
"
)
> [
@Myoozik":](/forums/pony/topics/pony-venting-thread?post_id=5054888#post_5054888
)
> *
*Yeah, I once read _*Pony Life's_* Rainbow Dash described with 'except the writers don't have a grudge against her.'** And I do wonder if someone at DHX wasn't vicariously taking revenge against the jocks of their high school life every time they wrote her, sometimes.
[/bq]

>

I'm 90% sure that was probably me who said that lol

"

[
@Background Pony #DFDC":](/forums/pony/topics/pony-venting-thread?post_id=5055854#post_5055854
)  
I never had an issue with how Twilight addressed Rainbow's issues _*in theory_*. There was a lot of things wrong with Rainbow Falls but a lot of it has to do with the execution and writing, but it written with good intentions. Twilight telling RD that "choosing not to choose isn't right" was the right thing to say

It wasn't until S6 where everything went to Hell
No reason given
Edited by Kiryu-Chan