Viewing last 25 versions of post by Wiimeiser in topic Pony Venting Thread

Wiimeiser
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -

(Foil Hat)
"@Latecomer":/forums/pony/topics/pony-venting-thread?post_id=5019855#post_5019855
The complete list: Spike, Steven Magnet, Big Macintosh, Snips, Snails, Prince Blueblood, Donut Joe, Hoity Toity, Braeburn, Sheriff Silverstar, Owlowiscious, Gummy, Soarin', Night Light, the bully trio, the Diamond Dogs, the Buffalo, the Royal Guards*, _maybe_ the two dragons and ursa minor. Plus Dr. Whooves, Caramel, and the two ponies from the horse-drawn carriages joke if you count background characters. I don't know if Angel Bunny was in Season 1.

*Remember that it took until episode _195_ to get an alternate royal guard model who wasn't Shining Armor or Flash Sentry.
No reason given
Edited by Wiimeiser
Wiimeiser
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

(Foil Hat)
"@Latecomer":/forums/pony/topics/pony-venting-thread?post_id=5019855#post_5019855
The complete list: Spike, Steven Magnet, Big Macintosh, Snips, Snails, Prince Blueblood, Donut Joe, Braeburn, Sheriff Silverstar, Owlowiscious, Gummy, Soarin', Night Light, the bully trio, the Diamond Dogs, the Buffalo, the Royal Guards*, _maybe_ the two dragons and ursa minor. Plus Dr. Whooves, Caramel, and the two ponies from the horse-drawn carriages joke if you count background characters. I don't know if Angel Bunny was in Season 1.

*Remember that it took until episode _195_ to get an alternate royal guard model who wasn't Shining Armor or Flash Sentry.
No reason given
Edited by Wiimeiser
Wiimeiser
Artist -

(Foil Hat)
The complete list: Spike, Steven Magnet, Big Macintosh, Snips, Snails, Prince Blueblood, Braeburn, Sheriff Silverstar, Owlowiscious, Gummy, Soarin', Night Light, the bully trio, the Diamond Dogs, the Buffalo, the Royal Guards*, _maybe_ the two dragons and ursa minor. Plus Dr. Whooves, Caramel, and the two ponies from the horse-drawn carriages joke if you count background characters. I don't know if Angel Bunny was in Season 1.

No reason given
Edited by Wiimeiser
Wiimeiser
Artist -

(Foil Hat)
The complete list: Spike, Big Macintosh, Snips, Snails, Prince Blueblood, Braeburn, Sheriff Silverstar, Owlowiscious, Gummy, Soarin', the Diamond Dogs, the Buffalo, the Royal Guards*, _maybe_ the two dragons and ursa minor. Plus Dr. Whooves, Caramel, and the two ponies from the horse-drawn carriages joke if you count background characters. I don't know if Angel Bunny was in Season 1.

No reason given
Edited by Wiimeiser