EquusStorm
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Silver Bit -
Ruby -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
Artist -

Flop it to the princess
"@Latecomer":/forums/pony/topics/pony-venting-thread?post_id=5010667#post_5010667

It's only unwatchable to me because I burned myself out beyond repair lol

I rank s1 near the bottom personally because despite there not being any truly awful episodes, none of them are even in my top 30 or so; even s3 had far more episodes I rank higher personally. Sonic Rainboom and the CMC Chronicles are about all that might crack the top 40.

S1 did a good job of introducing the basic aspects of the characters and setting the stage for expansion later, but again, I haven't been able to watch it since I burned out a decade ago. S2, however, was absolutely phenomenal.
No reason given
Edited by EquusStorm
EquusStorm
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Silver Bit -
Ruby -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
Artist -

Flop it to the princess
"@Latecomer":/forums/pony/topics/pony-venting-thread?post_id=5010667#post_5010667

It's only unwatchable to me because I burned myself out beyond repair lol

I rank s1 near the bottom personally because despite there not being any truly awful episodes, none of them are even in my top 30 or so; even s3 had far more episodes I rank higher personally. Sonic Rainboom and the CMC Chronicles are about all that might crack the top 40.

S1 did a good job of introducing the basic aspects of the characters and setting the stage for expansion later, but again, I haven't been able to watch it since I burned out a decade ago.
No reason given
Edited by EquusStorm