Viewing last 25 versions of post by Kiryu-Chan in topic Pony Venting Thread

Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
"[@icey wicey 1517":](/forums/pony/topics/pony-venting-thread?post_id=4995446#post_4995446
[bq="icey
) wicey 

>
1517"] "[@Kiryu-Chan":](/forums/pony/topics/pony-venting-thread?post_id=4995442#post_4995442
-
)
> ~~
Lightning Dust got fucked over hard-

~~
>
>
I think of the list of villain, Flam Flam and Garble seem pretty low on the listof characters people wanted to see

[/bq]

>
>

fix'd. I still question why the writers were constantly obsessed with bringing these guys back

"

[
@Myoozik":](/forums/pony/topics/pony-venting-thread?post_id=4995451#post_4995451
)  
My problem is that Frenemies gave the impression that they were capable of understanding friendship(yeah yeah, I know they tried to reject it, but it felt like seeds were being planted). Them being turned to stone just doesn't feel right. Honestly it would have been more fitting just to exile them

Then there's still the Grogar twist. It's still awful, and Jim's reasoning for it as well was also BS. Using existing villains for that past "relationship" is fine, but dragging a popular villain from G1 and using him as bait for a crappy twist is just not cool, regardless if it was always planned. They shouldn't have even used him at all

I remember when I first heard the possibility of Tirek getting redeemed when the leaks for S8 were trickling out(before the big ones last year), I compared it to the idea of redeeming Megatron. But you know what? At least Prime had the balls to actually give him a change of heart in the series finale and disband the Decepticons. And Unicron was also used much better and still the major threat and not some BS like he was Starscream the whole time
No reason given
Edited by Kiryu-Chan