Viewing last 25 versions of post by Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person in topic Pony Venting Thread

Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
"[@Latecomer":](/forums/pony/topics/pony-venting-thread?post_id=4994976#post_4994976
)  
Because most of their films have mixed-to-negative reviews. I even saw a YouTube comment (from someone with a Princess Cadance avatar) from RebelTaxi's Jem and the Holograms live-action film review that claims that being a Hasbro film has something to do with the film being bad. And that logic led to that user not being hyped about Hasbro movies.

That's how bad Hasbro's reputation in the film industry is. Because most of their movies aren't good, except for the Ouija prequel and Bumblebee, but that's it. And I thought the MLP movie might save Hasbro's reputation (since it was tanked again in 2017 after Bayformers The Last Knight was panned) because it's an animated movie that's faithful to the source material due to it not being live-action like past films were (considering cartoon fans hate live-action due to bad film adaptations of anime and cartoons), but nope, critics hate it and 48% on Rotten Tomatoes show it. Heck, they don't care if the show is popular and beloved or brought a fanbase of men.

Compare most of the Hasbro films to a majority of Marvel films that were fresh on RT.
No reason given
Edited by Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
"@Latecomer":/forums/pony/topics/pony-venting-thread?post_id=4994976#post_4994976
Because most of their films have mixed-to-negative reviews. I even saw a YouTube comment (from someone with a Princess Cadance avatar) from RebelTaxi's Jem and the Holograms live-action film review that claims that being a Hasbro film has something to do with the film being bad. And that logic led to that user not being hyped about Hasbro movies.

That's how bad Hasbro's reputation in the film industry is. Because most of their movies aren't good, except for the Ouija prequel and Bumblebee, but that's it. And I thought the MLP movie might save Hasbro's reputation (since it was tanked again in 2017 after Bayformers The Last Knight was panned) because it's an animated movie that's faithful to the source material due to it not being live-action like past films were (considering cartoon fans hate live-action due to bad film adaptations of anime and cartoons), but nope, critics hate it and 48% on Rotten Tomatoes show it. Heck, they don't care if the show is popular or brought a fanbase of men.

Compare most of the Hasbro films to a majority of Marvel films that were fresh on RT.
No reason given
Edited by Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person