Viewing last 25 versions of post by Hollowfox The Worst in topic Pony Venting Thread

Hollowfox The Worst
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. Late 2010s
"[@Helix988":](/forums/pony/topics/pony-venting-thread?post_id=4994309#post_4994309
)  
I thought it made four times its budget and people said it's not a failure. Even so, I would assume to be the reason why Hasbro cancelled MLP after nine seasons.

Besides, the whining against the changes (such as EqG and Twilicorn) is what led some fans to agree with them and leave the fandom or be as critical as a majority of people who disliked a lot of episodes (mostly from seasons 4 through 9) whoich both led to losing interest in the show.

And losing interest can cause a decline of popularity with the franchise.
No reason given
Edited by Hollowfox The Worst
Hollowfox The Worst
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. Late 2010s
"@Helix988":/forums/pony/topics/pony-venting-thread?post_id=4994309#post_4994309
I thought it made four times its budget and people said it's not a failure. IfEven itso, I wouldid, assume tho ben thate rexplainson why Hasbro cancelled MLP after nine seasons.

Besides, the whining against the changes (such as EqG and Twilicorn) is what led some fans to agree with them and leave the fandom or be as critical as a majority of people who disliked a lot of episodes (mostly from seasons 4 through 9) whoch both led to losing interest in the show.

And losing interest can cause a decline of popularity with the franchise.
No reason given
Edited by Hollowfox The Worst