Viewing last 25 versions of post by Background Pony #DE9C in topic Pony Venting Thread

Background Pony #DE9C
"[@Helix988":](/forums/pony/topics/pony-venting-thread?post_id=4992888#post_4992888
)  
I know what video your talking about but I don't think she hates that. I think she was just she was hinting that now mlp had a large male audience and that same audience wanted toys that implemted what they wanted, and the they got what they wanted.Forgetting orginally the toys are targeted towards girls or just in general the female audience.
No reason given
Edited by Background Pony #DE9C
Background Pony #DE9C
"@Helix988":/forums/pony/topics/pony-venting-thread?post_id=4992888#post_4992888
I know what video your talking about but I don't think she hates that. I think she was just she was hinting that now mlp had a large male audience and that same audience wanted toys that implemted what they wanted, and the they got what they wanted.Forgetting orginally the toys are targeted towards girls or just in general the female audience.
No reason given
Background Pony #DE9C
"@Helix988":/forums/pony/topics/pony-venting-thread?post_id=4992888#post_4992888
I know what video your talking about but I don't think she hates that. I think she was just she was hinting that now mlp had a large male audience and that same audience wanted toys that implemted what they wanted, and the they got what they wanted.Forgetting orginal the toys are targeted towards girls or just in general the female audience.
No reason given