Viewing last 25 versions of post by Cosmas-the-Explorer in topic Pony Venting Thread

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
"[@Hollowfox Jaeger":](/forums/pony/topics/pony-venting-thread?post_id=4992843#post_4992843
)  
I haven't heard from the creators but if you're talking about Twilight's semi-incest episode, then I'm pretty sure that was just an absurdist joke.

As for Cadence, well I found her interesting as a foil to the crazier characters in the episode. Maybe the creators were trying to imply Cadence was boring in the show, but I still had fun with the FIW Cadence. And maybe they were just having fun with Cadence not trying to day she was boring.

But you I understand. From a personal standpoint I hate when Rarity portrayed as a rich snob figure. I usually dislike seeing that in comics so I avoid those. So honestly I understand.

I guess you could say its my personal taste.
No reason given
Edited by Cosmas-the-Explorer
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
"@Hollowfox Jaeger":/forums/pony/topics/pony-venting-thread?post_id=4992843#post_4992843
I haven't heard from the creators but if you're talking about Twilight's semi-incest episode, then I'm pretty sure that was just an absurdist joke.

As for Cadence, well I found her interesting as a foil to the crazier characters in the episode. Maybe the creators were trying to imply Cadence was boring in the show, but I still had fun with the FIW Cadence. And maybe they were just having fun with Cadence not trying to day she was boring.

But you I understand. From a personal standpoint I hate when Rarity portrayed as a rich snob figure. I usually dislike seeing that in comics so I avoid those. So honestly I understand.
No reason given
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Explorer in Training
"@Hollowfox Jaeger":/forums/pony/topics/pony-venting-thread?post_id=4992843#post_4992843

As for Cadence, well I found her interesting as a foil to the crazier characters in the episode. Maybe the creators were trying to imply Cadence was boring in the show, but I still had fun with the FIW Cadence. And maybe they were just having fun with Cadence not trying to completely demeany she was boring.

But you I understand. From a personal standpoint I hate when Rarity portrayed as a rich snob figure. I usually dislike seeing that. So honestly I understand.
No reason given
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Explorer in Training

As for Cadence, well I found her interesting as a foil to the crazier characters in the episode. Maybe the creators were trying to imply Cadence was boring in the show, but I still had fun with the FIW Cadence. And maybe they were just having fun with Cadence not trying to completely demean her.

But you I understand. From a personal standpoint I hate when Rarity portrayed as a rich snob figure. I usually dislike seeing that. So honestly I understand.
No reason given
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Explorer in Training
I haven't heard from the creators but if you're talking about Twilight's semi-incest, then I'm pretty sure that was just an absurdist joke.

As for Cadence, well I found her interesting as a foil to the crazier characters in the episode. Maybe the creators were trying to imply Cadence was boring in the show, but I still had fun with the FIW Cadence. And maybe they were just having fun with Cadence not trying to completely demean her.

No reason given