Viewing last 25 versions of post by Kiryu-Chan in topic Pony Venting Thread

Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
"[@Penguin Dragneel":](/forums/pony/topics/pony-venting-thread?post_id=4960365#post_4960365

"
)

[
@icey wicey 1517":](/forums/pony/topics/pony-venting-thread?post_id=4960369#post_4960369
)  
I feel like S7 embodies both the best and worst aspects of the show with it's two main themes, with the theme of family(as said by Jim Miller itself) dealing with the mane 6 and their families were the season's best, and probably the series best, with episodes like Perfect Pear, Forever Filly, Parental Glideance, Once Upon A Zeppelin,. wThe Pilelars on the other themeand, felt really half baked Pand killnda crsap, kdespite beindg much more ambitious with the epic fell....bleling and running in conjunction with

"
the comics

[
@Penguin Dragneel":](/forums/pony/topics/pony-venting-thread?post_id=4960365#post_4960365
[bq="Penguin
) Dragneel"] 

>
All the while also having to deal with Hasbro's own contrasting demands. [/bq]

From S6 onwards Hasbro was a lot more hands off. Iirc, the only thing Hasbro wanted was the friendship school[spoiler]||and even then the staff apparently wanted it for S6[/spoiler]||, the staff were pretty open about how they had more freedom and how everything from Glimmer's redemption to the changedlings, to McFlurry to the Studen Six were all their own ideas....which when I think about makes everything look much worse :/
No reason given
Edited by Kiryu-Chan