Viewing last 25 versions of post by Cosmas-the-Explorer in topic Pony Venting Thread

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
"[@Latecomer":](/forums/pony/topics/pony-venting-thread?post_id=4935835#post_4935835
)  
I was making my point in a hyperbolically humorous way. What I really am trying to say is it would be interesting for people to come up with their own ideas of Generation 5. And I was thinking there could be a fimfictuion group for those types of fics. Nothing official of course. Just AU fics with ponies.
No reason given
Edited by Cosmas-the-Explorer
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
"@Latecomer":/forums/pony/topics/pony-venting-thread?post_id=4935835#post_4935835
I was making my point in a hyperbolically humorous way. What I really am trying to say is it would be interesting for people to come up with their own ideas of Generation 5. And I was thinking there could be a fimfictuon group for those types of fics.
No reason given
Edited by Cosmas-the-Explorer