Viewing last 25 versions of post by DarkObsidian in topic Pony Venting Thread

DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
"[@Jarkes":](/pony/pony-venting-thread/post/3824840#post_3824840

)

Well, since the "Unicorns are the master race" debate I'm not so surprised. And literally as soon as someone starts to draw ponies in uniforms or tanks, there will be someone using the Wehrmacht as example. Well, I like ponies in Wehrmacht uniforms, because I like German military history at all. But then on one point of no return there is this one a**hole using Celestia as the Führer, Luna as Göring, and so on... Ugh... Really, why it always has to be like this!? I'm okay with uniform fetish, I'm okay with Meremacht fans, but I HATE neo-nazis. These people ARE THE WORST! Talking about s**t they don't know and just instrumentalizing a dark past to vent their hate.

Boi, I'm so happy about the fact, that the last idiot who uses the Hitler salute in my fraternity was reported to the police. Hail the Kaiser! F**k Adolf!

(We Germans still love our monarchy, don't mess me with this, because this would be a LONG debate, grin)

Sorry to
use the Venting Thread for this, but I have some steam because of this).
No reason given
Edited by DarkObsidian
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
"@Jarkes":/pony/pony-venting-thread/post/3824840#post_3824840

Well, since the "Unicorns are the master race" debate I'm not so surprised. And literally as soon as someone starts to draw ponies in uniforms or tanks, there will be someone using the Wehrmacht as example. Well, I like ponies in Wehrmacht uniforms, because I like German military history at all. But then on one point of no return there is this one a**hole using Celestia as the Führer, Luna as Göring, and so on... Ugh... Really, why it always has to be litke this way!? I'm okay with uniform fetish, I'm okay with Meremacht fans, but I HATE neo-nazis. These people ARE THE WORST! Talking about s**t they don't know and just instrumentalizing a dark past to vent their hate.

Boi, I'm so happy about the fact, that the last idiot who uses the Hitler salute in my fraternity was reported to the police. Hail the Kaiser! F**k Adolf!

(sorry to use the Venting Thread for this, but I have some steam because of this)
No reason given
Edited by DarkObsidian
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0

Well, since the "Unicorns are the master race" debate I'm not so surprised. And literally as soon as someone starts to draw ponies in uniforms or tanks, there will be someone using the Wehrmacht as example. Well, I like ponies in Wehrmacht uniforms, because I like German military history at all. But then on one point of no return there is this one a**hole using Celestia as the Führer, Luna as Göring, and so on... Ugh... Really, why it always has to be it this way? I'm okay with uniform fetish, I'm okay with Meremacht fans, but I HATE neo-nazis. These people ARE THE WORST! Talking about s**t they don't know and just instrumentalizing a dark past to vent their hate.

(sorry to use the Venting Thread for this, but I have some steam because of this)
No reason given
Edited by DarkObsidian
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0

Well, since the "Unicorns are the master race" debate I'm not so surprised. And literally as soon as some starts to draw ponies in uniforms or tanks, there will be someone using the Wehrmacht as example. Well, I like ponies in Wehrmacht uniforms, because I like German military history at all. But then on one point of no return there is this one a**hole using Celestia as the Führer, Luna as Göring, and so on... Ugh... Really, why it always has to be it this way? I'm okay with uniform fetish, I'm okay with Meremacht fans, but I HATE neo-nazis. These people ARE THE WORST! Talking about s**t they don't know and just instrumentalizing a dark past to vent their hate.

No reason given
Edited by DarkObsidian