Pony Life Stream/Discussion Thread.

Background Pony #4A47
We got all the other princesses except Luna in the show lol

yeah thats true i hope we get to see luna soon. Another character i wanna see in the show is starlight glimmer.
Background Pony #EEED
Apparently, Pony Life already finished its season on Tinypop.

Admit it, the show wasn’t THAT bad.
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
Too bad they couldn’t just keep it going. TTG is up to over 300 Episodes. though that show probably took far less effort.
northern haste
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Enter if you dare
Really disappointing seeing the show do voices is mental with mind swap When friendship is magic was one of the few shows that didn’t
DerpyFast
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Finally getting around to binge-watching Season 2.

The comet arc immediately reminded me of why I like Pony Life. The comet itself felt important. I also enjoyed the balloon arc and Time Capsule arcs. Not really a fan of The Wild Siders. I don’t hate them but I don’t love them either.

The Crystal Empire Carnival arc was alright. It’s kind of nice to see the Flim Flam Brothers running a legitimate business. I was starting to get burnt out during the Play arc, so I’ll finish it later.

I’ve heard people talk about the music, and yeah, the music is noticeably better. Especially in episodes like Terrorarium and The Tiara of Truth.

Overall, the show still makes me laugh harder than it has any right to, but I miss the existentialism. I also miss the potions. For awhile, it seemed like the balloons were the supernatural plot device, and that worked well enough. Come to think of it, some of the callbacks to the first season, the potions and Potion Nova in season one, as well as jokes from Bubble Trouble and Portal Combat; all of that tells me that they’re playing with the idea of Offscreen Inertia, that the Balloon Ship is still there, and the bubbles will be the inciting incident of future episodes that I haven’t seen yet.
Background Pony #EEED
Cheerilee is in Pony Life.

I’m assuming Nicole Oliver reprised her role.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide