Pony Life Stream/Discussion Thread.

Background Pony #4A47
I started re-watching Season 2 from the beginning.
I could be wrong, but I think Season 2 of the show may be taking itself somewhat more seriously than Season 1 (still has at least a few moments of bad comedy though), and that’s why it feels like a different show.
EDIT: I should also admit that after first watching Season 2, I decided never to watch Season 1 again. Something about Season 1 just feels off compared to Season 2.

I totally agree with you I think season 2 is by far better than season 1 so far
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Sci-fi & Dragons
In my opinion, Season 2’s soundtrack is better than Season 1’s. And my most favorite piece of background music in Season 2 has to be the one used when the Mane Six were collecting the items to pack into the time capsule in Time After Time Capsule.

But of course, I may be saying it too soon as I haven’t watched all the episodes yet (for obvious reasons).
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons
I must say: For a show that people said you needed to be “brainless” to watch, Season 2’s storyline is kind of complex.

But to be fair, they may not have watched beyond the first few episodes of Season 1, and some of the opinions were made before Season 2 was revealed.
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons
@Kiryu-Chan  
What I think is strange about the first reveal is that the show actually was first officially described as a comedy that “modern kids can relate to”, as if it’s the show’s main focus. I don’t see it, except for maybe only a single immature joke in some episodes. Not to mention it also discourages childish behavior.

I think it’s more fitting to say it’s for modern audiences to relate to.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide