Pony Life Stream/Discussion Thread.

Blissful690
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Violet Frost Fan
I can’t wait until I see art and/or vectors of Fluttershy as Lolly-Pop, seeing as I’d like to use them as vehicle skins in GTA V.
Background Pony #DACF
I want Luna sunset and starlight to appear in season 2 and so far we see cadence flim flam and shining armour appeared in pony life
IceKitsune
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Pre-G4 Art Archivist
@Applepie1973

Same, she is one of the better part of Pony Life. Her and the Wild Siders are characters I would like to see come back when/if we get another reboot of the series.
Background Pony #DACF
Do you want to see luster dawn and starlight in pony life with Luna and sunset shimmer
Algebroot Neogears
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Sci-fi & Dragons
And now, back to the Wild Siders. If this ends up becoming another long storyline like the first part of the season, its length at maximum can’t possibly be as long as the first because of the season ending at episode 14B.

And one of the title cards for today’s episode has a font that makes the letter S not look like the letter S:

>>2594661p (merged)
Algebroot Neogears
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons
After hearing multiple people seemingly unaware of Fluttercord existing in Season 1, I am beginning to notice how forgettable Season 1 is. There are actually points where I associated screencaps with the wrong episodes!
Algebroot Neogears
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons
So far, I feel like Season 2 is really just the show being redone from scratch.

EDIT: Which is odd, because the world itself seems to be nearly identical to what it was in Season 1, and there are what I think are a few references to memes in Season 2 (I am at the last quarter of the season, waiting to watch the remaining six episodes: 12A to 14B).
Algebroot Neogears
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons
I started re-watching Season 2 from the beginning.

I could be wrong, but I think Season 2 of the show may be taking itself somewhat more seriously than Season 1 (still has at least a few moments of bad comedy though), and that’s why it feels like a different show.

EDIT: I should also admit that after first watching Season 2, I decided never to watch Season 1 again. Something about Season 1 just feels off compared to Season 2.
Algebroot Neogears
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons
“Ah, so the latest episodes won’t air today. That means it’s safe to- Wait, there’s another source? Where?”

Seeing screencaps for the latest couple of episodes caught me by surprise.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide