Pony Life Stream/Discussion Thread.

Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Sci-fi & Dragons
One of the problems I see with Season 2: It seems to be made with binge watching in mind.

It has continuity between every episode in a very linear succession, each a direct sequel to the previous episode. I say this is a problem, because this season as of ”Life of Pie” seemingly still continues the ongoing plot that lasted since “Cute Impact”, and this plot seems to have multiple subplots that are introduced each as separate sections of the plot (few episodes per section, each with its own gimmick) instead of coexisting. And it seems to feature no breaks (even the filler episodes are directly affected by the plot).
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons
Not sure why, but from what I’ve seen, Season 2 feels like a completely different show from Season 1. And it’s not because of what I said above; I felt it even after only seeing its premiere.
Background Pony #C09B
Is it improving? I mean I liked it but does it feel like it’s getting better?
Background Pony #DACF
Breaking new episode 12 and 13 title and synopsis have been posted in equestria daily today
Background Pony #DACF
Breaking news season 2 episode 14 title and synopsis is up on equestria daily
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons
So Pony Life, as different as it is, may potentially still end the same way as G3.5: A story about wishing that ends with a song.

I will be severely disappointed if the final few episodes are a story arc copying Twinkle Wish Adventure down to the formula.
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons
I may be jumping to conclusions since only up to half of Season 2 is available, but I theorize that they flat out removed potions from Pony Life for Season 2 and that the name “Potion Ocean” is an artifact of the concept.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide