Pony Life Stream/Discussion Thread.

GoodVibesGorgeous
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Grumpy and antisocial
You know what? It would be interesting if Pony Life Pinkie Pie actually had five siblings (Marble, Limestone, Maud, Octavio, and one more). This fifth sibling could be the Rainbow Dash of the group. The other siblings could be something like: Maud Pie = Twilight Sparkle, Octavio Pie = Rarity, Limestone Pie = Applejack, Marble Pie = Fluttershy (well, duh!). If Twilight, Rarity, Applejack, Fluttershy, and Rainbow had similar personality traits to Pinkie’s siblings, that would explain why she is friends with them… Well, it would be somewhat similar to what happened in Friendship Is Magic (more or less, I unfortunately don’t have time now to be precise), but this is another timeline!

(I added the spoiler filter because I know there are folks following the Discovery Family airings)
Algebroot Neogears
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Sci-fi & Dragons
Hilariously, I found that one compilation on YouTube starts with a 3-minute-16-seconds clip from The Best of the Worst starting from where the climax of the episode begins and ends past the show’s end credits. It’s like they forgot to end the clip and as a result got past even the Boulder Media and eOne logo animations.

Link to the aforementioned compilation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0x97cKpRk8
Algebroot Neogears
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Sci-fi & Dragons
I find it strange that some people think Pinkie’s personality was exaggerated. Meanwhile, I think it was actually toned down for this show.

If she was exaggerated, she would have been a reality-bending maniac who always feels happy no matter what and doesn’t know unhappiness if and when she sees it.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Algebroot Neogears

Depends on your point of reference, really. When you judge Pinkie by the standard of her friends in the show, you get a cartoony exaggeration.

You judge her by the standard of Looney Tunes, Spongebob, Adventure Time, etc, then she’s toned down.

Edit: Pony Life Pinkie isnt that different from FiM pinkie imo. Idk if she’s toned down…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide