Pony Life Stream/Discussion Thread.

Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Sci-fi & Dragons
Now that I’m thinking about it: No matter how similar or different it is to Teen Titans Go, I’m glad nobody has the insanity to say Pony Life is “Teen Titans Go meets Filly Funtasia”.
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Hali the Emoji girl  
Okay,then I will say that if it’s intention was to be a parody then it’s bad at it. Sharing names and designs with Teen Titans alone doesn’t make it a parody. In the few episodes I saw,there was only once instance when maybe it could be considered a parody. And it wasn’t funny. Even Thundercats Roar is better in terms of being a parody.(though I will clarify that Roar is far worse than ttg)  
Pony Life so far doesn’t strike me as a parody so much as just another incarnation.  
That’s what ttg is, another incarnation. A poorly thought out one.  
And that’s all I’ll say now I’ll get back to Talking about crap I like.
Dex Stewart
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Hali the Emoji girl  
The Powerpuff Girls crossover.  
Though the movie kinda would count too I guess.  
Still,the characters are mostly interchangable. They don’t even have to be the Teen Titans. They could be a team of cloned Freakazoids.
Blissful690

Violet Frost Fan
Since Pie vs. Pie/Superb Six aired in my country this past Friday, and the fact that it’s airing today, just a couple of things I’d like to point out:  
  1. Pie vs. Pie has some more Twilight weight gain, and somehow she’s still able to maintain flight while fat.  
  2. In Superb Six, Richard Cox returns to voice Snails, but Lee Tockar doesn’t return to voice Snips. I don’t know who his new VA is since our channel shrinks down the credits to tell us what show is on next.
Background Pony #C09B
I really enjoyed the new episodes shown on Friday. Pie vs. Pie was particularly interesting on account of Pinkie’s feud with her brother…and fat Twilight was cute and funny.
Blissful690

Violet Frost Fan
We’ve got another early UK showing tomorrow, this time it’s for The Rarity Report/The Great Divide. It’s airing at 4:45PM, right after The Debut Taunt/Flutterdash.
DerpyFast
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Pie vs. Pie was kind of cute. I had a feeling something involving health bars was going to show up in this show eventually.

Superb Six was a non-entity for me.

The Debut Taunt was alright, but I thought it was genuinely sweet that the rest of The Mane Six gave Rarity a chance to show her performance.

FlutterDash was fun. The wordplay was spot-on and I liked the transformation sequence. I can’t help but wonder why they don’t have healing potions, though.
northern haste
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag

Enter if you dare
I saw someone on disord Possibly trying to pull the know ratings are low so deaf that proves it’s bad thing.  
Ever it wasn’t the actual TV ratings they were using but the amount of people watching the UK livestream
Background Pony #C09B
@northern haste  
Unfortunately there’s a lot of people with chips on their shoulders who are out to disparage the show regardless. I take everything with a pinch of salt. From what I’ve seen, this show is funny and charming and it hasn’t even been released yet states side.
northern haste
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag

Enter if you dare
Not really Related to pony life but I was watching it on a big TV sweet mother of God tiny pop needs to start broadcasting in hd. Image quality was terrible
DoctorWTF
Non-Fungible Trixie -

The first few episodes were pretty hit-or-miss for me, but it’s gotten to be pretty respectable for something thrown together to keep selling toys while G5 is in production. I’m impressed with the amount of story they’ve been able to squeeze into five minutes.

@DerpyFast  
FlutterDash was fun. The wordplay was spot-on and I liked the transformation sequence. I can’t help but wonder why they don’t have healing potions, though.

Well, even “Friendship is Magic” took a few creative liberties with what magic can and can’t do (for instance, growing a mustache on a species devoid of hair, but being unable to accelerate the growth of hair out of pre-existing hair follicles).
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide