Pony Life Stream/Discussion Thread.

DerpyFast
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Okay!

I think All That Jitters has the best Twilight Sparkle characterization of any episode. Twilight being adorkably anxious actually feels appropriate. Twilight’s apprenticeship with Potion Nova is already better than anything we got with her and Celestia.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
“All that Jitters” really brought back a lot of the old charm Twilight was missing in a while and reminisces of old Twilight at her best
IceKitsune
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Pre-G4 Art Archivist
Given this show so far we have not seen the last of those living cookies. I really liked this batch of episodes they were all pretty good.
DerpyFast
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Better talk about the others in this batch:

All Bottled Up: Wordplay is spot-on, really leans into the surrealism, and it does a good job of setting up Twilight’s emotional repression.

i, cookie: Cool to see the Replitron 5000 used again. I was hoping they would go full Frankendoodle with it. The limited animation of the cookies reminded me of South Park.

Keynote Pie: Between this episode and The Royal Jelly Juggernaut, Pinkie has more ambition than most of The Mane Six during FiM.
Algebroot Neogears
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Sci-fi & Dragons
So another preview has been released today. The toys make a second appearance at the beginning. This time they are here for an actual skit!

After that is some episode footage. Judging from this preview, there may be at least one more horrible episode later in the series (and Potion Nova unfortunately seems to only be a temporary character).
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide