Pony Life Stream/Discussion Thread.

Background Pony #B937
>Starting next week, episodes will be 2 separate shorts, so no more awkwardly splitting episodes into part 1 and part 2  
>Quality of episodes get better every week

There’s a chance next week will be when the show really hits its stride
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@[Ω]  
Dailymotion has all the episodes. I know there’s a site where you can copy paste the link from Dailymotion and download it from there. Also needforponies and Ponytube allow downloads but the new episodes aren’t all available yet.
IceKitsune
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Pre-G4 Art Archivist
So far the only really bad episode was Princess Probz IMO every other one has been pretty good. I really enjoyed both the newest episodes a lot.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
So far the only really bad episode was Princess Probz IMO every other one has been pretty good. I really enjoyed both the newest episodes a lot.

That was the only one I didn’t like, and unfortunately it was everyone’s first impression. If anything they really should have at least started with The Best of the Worst
Dex Stewart
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@northern haste  
So far,Pony Life reminds me of Sonic Boom. I didn’t like the first episode,I didn’t hate it,but it didn’t give me hope.then like four episodes later im really liking it.
Kiryu-Chan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
@Background Pony #B937  
It had to have been conceptualized at least a year ago, I doubt they would have been on top of a pandemic in September/October

Just like the BTTF and Bob Ross references in What About Discord, it had to have been impeccable timing
Background Pony #CFBE
I Know everyone says that PonyLife is like TTG but to me it also like “Rise of the teenage mutant ninja turtles”.
DerpyFast
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Two more good episodes. I can’t say I’m a huge fan of Rarity’s new characterization, but variety is important. I’m a huge fan of the dry humour that comes from Fluttershy and Applejack, but some people might prefer Rarity’s zany marshmallowdrama. If nothing else, if there’s any character that should be worrying about dating, it’s Rarity.

Still can’t get over how funny the show is at times. I’ve watched the “sprinkles cannot fix every problem” clip a dozen times, and it still makes me laugh. The fact that Fluttershy is so in touch with her dark side that a headband that reveals deep dark truths has nothing to show her is hilarious to me.

@northern haste  
The pilot of FiM is good, but it’s basically the pilot of a completely different show.
Background Pony #B937
Is it possible that Pony Life won’t air on Discovery Family in the US? The clip show episodes were made during Season 9, and didn’t air on the channel. They just aired on an Australian channel out of nowhere a few months later.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
Saw episodes 3 and 4

The One Where Applejack Gets Her Hat Back: I liked this one, I surprisingly did. I really loved the idea of having the hat be part of AJ’s identity and that she felt “lost” seeing it get turned into a trend and it gets de-valued. I could understand her ditching that and being part of some “emo hipster beatnik” clique that rejects conformity to feel “unique”, she didn’t have any other option. My only complaints is that the resolution felt rushed because all it took was that squishy cube thing to become a trend and then she decides to ditch the hipster lifestyle? I get why because so she can have her hat back but it still felt rushed. My other complaint is Rarity herself, why didn’t she see that making that trend made AJ feel miserable and why’d she take that cube and show it to everyone? Kind of a dick move, wasn’t it? Lastly, I still don’t get the potions but I did find enjoyment seeing AJ be a pilot, a firefighter and an astronaut. Other than that, pretty solid episode with a really great moral where you don’t have to ditch your identity based off of trends or what’s the hottest thing. I would watch it again. Final Ranking: B+

Cute-pocalypse Meow: This one was very weak, I wasn’t feeling it. So she meets a new friend, who’s a talking cat for some reason who turns out to be a passive aggressive, smarmy asshole and that he kept getting on Shy’s good graces because he was all cute. I get what they were going for but I swear that I’ve seen this type of plot before and done better. That “cute-off” battle was cringeworthy as all fuck and they looked like emojis, I was cringing throughout it all which I don’t know if that was the intention or not. Not much else to say other than I didn’t like this one too much. Also, glad to see Spike on the show with a different voice and that Buttershy character was oddly amusing. Final Ranking: D+
Algebroot Neogears
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Sci-fi & Dragons
Looking at everyone’s thoughts on episode order, I feel there may be a rift in the fanbase over which of two episodes are actually episodes 3 or 4…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide