Pony Life Stream/Discussion Thread.

DerpyFast
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Now that I think about it, Pony Life reminds me a lot of Garry’s Mod videos. I think I can get behind a series of pony-themed shitposts voiced by the original actors.
northern haste
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Enter if you dare
I am a little disappointed that they never explain why bubbles the cat can talk (maybe catch just talk in this universal or something)and also disappointed when I realised there was no reason for him to be a cat
northern haste
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Enter if you dare
I also didn’t notice that the soundtrack staying a bit better this time.are you really only noticed one in the other two episodes in a bit more like a cat giving a hairball
Blissful690

Violet Frost Fan
What surprises me is that Treehouse didn’t censor “fart gallery” in Cute-pocalypse Meow, considering how they’ve censored the likes of “losers” and “fools”, and didn’t even show the Party Pooped episode due to its title.
DerpyFast
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

I think if Pony Life ever becomes popular, the general consensus will be to start with “How Applejack Got Her Hat Back”. I really like this version of Applejack.
DerpyFast
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I’m watching episodes 3 and 4 again. The line deliveries are really good. There’s this pleasing richness to Applejack’s voice when she’s monologuing. The more I think about it, the more I appreciate how the episode can do slower-paced dry humour. There’s even some clever foreshadowing with the “playing with my food” line.

Here’s a list of things I appreciate about or otherwise make me excited for Pony Life so far:

• They know how to structure jokes well. I was expecting something lolrandom and annoying, but the pacing of the jokes is pretty crunchy at times.

• There’s an emphasis on The Mane Six just hanging out. It creates the sense that they’re spending time together whenever they’re not busy with other things.

• The writers have nine seasons worth of characterization to draw inspiration from. A lot of the better ideas came from later in the series, such as how solving mysteries is such a great fit for Rarity given her attention to detail. The fact that they alluded to “Rarity Investigates” in the very first episode was enough to make me excited. I like that we’re getting season 5-9 characterization for Fluttershy, and that they made Applejack more contemplative.

• The episodes explore ideas. I only realized today that for a competitive pony like Rainbow Dash, “pick your battles” is a pretty great lesson for her to learn. With more materiel to work with, there’s a greater chance the writers see an opportunity to explore an idea with a character.

• Shorter episodes means story ideas that couldn’t fill up a full 22 minutes become more viable.

• This is effectively a soft reboot with a looser, less serious tone. This affords much more creative freedom, and is basically what I wanted anyways.

• Despite the simplistic style, they’re still putting a respectable effort into things like camera movement and shot composition.

“Princess Probz” was not all that good, but I saw glimmers of potential. “How Applejack Got Her Hat Back” and “Cute-pocalypse Meow” have kind of sold me on the show.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
Cathy Weseluck announces why she isn’t voicing Spike in Pony Life

TLDR she done this on her own accord, since she thought that retiring the voice of Spike after the MLP FIM finale was the perfect send-off and she didn’t want to bring the voice back again because she thought the timing was right for her to end it.

She said that she’s not against voicing Spike again, she just didn’t want to ruin what she thought was a sentimental moment from her perspective.
Background Pony #B937
I just thought of something about Dol-FIN-ale.

Maybe it doesn’t refer to it being the finale for Pony Life, but the finale of the show the dolphin guy is the star of.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide