Viewing last 25 versions of post by Algebroot Neogears in topic Pony Life Stream/Discussion Thread.

Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Sci-fi & Dragons
I started re-watching Season 2 from the beginning.

I could be wrong, but I think Season 2 of the show may be taking itself somewhat more seriously than Season 1 (still has at least a few moments of bad comedy though), and that's why it feels like a different show.

EDIT: I should also admit that after first watching Season 2, I decided never to watch Season 1 again. Something about Season 1 just feels off compared to Season 2.
No reason given
Edited by Algebroot Neogears
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons
I started re-watching Season 2 from the beginning.

I could be wrong, but I think Season 2 of the show may be taking itself somewhat more seriously than Season 1 (still has at least a few moments of bad comedy though), and that's why it feels like a different show.

EDIT: I should also admit that after watching Season 2, I decided never to watch Season 1 again. Something about Season 1 just feels off compared to Season 2.
No reason given
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons
I started re-watching Season 2 from the beginning (still ignoring Season 1 after first seeing Season 2).

EDIT: I should also admit that after watching Season 2, I decided never to watch Season 1 again.
No reason given
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons
I started re-watching Season 2 from the beginning (still ignoring Season 1 after first seeing Season 2).

No reason given
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons
I started re-watching Season 2 from the beginning (still ignoring Season 1).

I could be wrong, but I think Season 2 of the show may be taking thingtself somewhat more seriously than Season 1 (still has at least a few moments of bad comedy though), and that's why it feels like a different show.
No reason given
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons

I could be wrong, but I think Season 2 of the show may be taking things somewhat more seriously than Season 1 (still has at least a few moments of bad comedy though), and that's why it feels like a different show.
No reason given
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons

I could be wrong, but I think Season 2 of the show may be taking things somewhat more seriously than Season 1 (still has moments of bad comedy though), and that's why it feels like a different show.
No reason given
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons

I co
uld be wrong, but I think Season 2 of the show may be taking things somewhat more seriously than Season 1, and that's why it feels like a different show.
No reason given
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons
I maycould be wrong, but now that I think of it Season 2 of the show may be taking things more seriously than Season 1, and that's why it feels like a different show.
No reason given