Viewing last 25 versions of post by Algebroot Neogears in topic Pony Life Stream/Discussion Thread.

Algebroot Neogears
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Science fiction fan
One of the problems I see with Season 2: It seems to be made with binge watching in mind.

It has continuity between every episode in a very linear succession, each a direct sequel to the previous episode. I say this is a problem, because this season as of [spoiler]"Life of Pie"[/spoiler] seemingly _still_ continues the ongoing plot that lasted since "Cute Impact", and this plot seems to have multiple subplots that are introduced each as separate sections of the plot (few episodes per section, each with its own gimmick) instead of coexisting. And it seems to feature no breaks (even the filler episodes are directly affected by the plot).
Reason: Just for clarification that the former episode didn't air yet.
Edited by Algebroot Neogears
Algebroot Neogears

Science fiction fan
One of the problems I see with Season 2: It seems to be made with binge watching in mind.

It has continuity between every episode in a very linear succession, each a direct sequel to the previous episode. I say this is a problem, because this season as of Ep"Lisodfe 14of Pie" seemingly _still_ continues the ongoing plot that lasted since "Cute Impact", and this plot seems to have multiple subplots that are introduced each as separate sections of the plot (few episodes per section, each with its own gimmick) instead of coexisting. And it seems to feature no breaks (even the filler episodes are directly affected by the plot).
No reason given
Algebroot Neogears

Science fiction fan

It has continuity between every episode in a very linear succession, each a direct sequel to the previous episode. I say this is a problem, because this season as of Episode 14 seemingly _still_ continues the ongoing plot that lasted since "Cute Impact", and this plot seems to have multiple subplots that are introduced each as separate sections of the plot (few episodes per section, each with its own gimmick) instead of coexisting. And it seems to feature no breaks (even the filler episodes are directly affected by the plot).
No reason given
Algebroot Neogears

Science fiction fan

It has continuity between every episode in a very linear succession, each a direct sequel to the previous episode. I say this is a problem, because this season as of Episode 14 seemingly _still_ continues the ongoing plot that lasted since "Cute Impact", and this plot seems to have multiple subplots that are introduced each as separate sections of the plot (few episodes per section) instead of coexisting. ThisAnd ploit seems to feature no breaks (even the filler episodes are directly affected by the plot).
No reason given
Algebroot Neogears

Science fiction fan
One of the problems I see with Season 2: It's seeminglys builto be made with binge watching in mind.

It has continuity between every episode in a very linear succession, each a direct sequel to the previous episode. I say this is a problem, because this season as of Episode 14 seemingly _still_ continues the ongoing plot that lasted since "Cute Impact", and this plot seems to have multiple subplots that are introduced each as separate sections of the plot (few episodes per section) instead of coexisting. This plot seems to feature no breaks (even the filler episodes are directly affected by the plot).
No reason given
Algebroot Neogears

Science fiction fan
One of the problems I see with Season 2: It's seemingly built with binge watching in mind.

It has continuity between every episode in a very linear succession, each a direct sequel to the previous episode. I say this is a problem, because this season as of Episode 14 seemingly _still_ continues the ongoing plot that lasted since "Cute Impact", and this plot seems to have multiple subplots that are introduced each as separate sections of the plot (few episodes per section) instead of coexisting. This plot seems to feature no breaks (even the filler episodes are directly affected by the plot).
No reason given
Algebroot Neogears

Science fiction fan
One of the problems I see with Season 2: It's seemingly built with binge watching in mind.

It has continuity between every episode in a very linear succession, each a direct sequel to the previous episode. I say this is a problem, because this season as of Episode 14 seemingly _still_ continues the ongoing plot that lasted since "Cute Impact", wand thichs plot seems to have multiple subplots introduced each as separate sections of the plot (few episodes per section) instead of coexisting. This plot seems to feature no breaks (even the filler episodes are directly affected by the plot).
No reason given