Viewing last 25 versions of post by Toastypk in topic Pony Fantasy 1 - An upcoming Final Fantasy NES hack

Toastypk
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Royal Advisor
[@Twiny](/forums/pony/topics/pony-fantasy-1-an-upcoming-final-fantasy-nes-hack?post_id=5461200#post_5461200)
Cool, thanks!
A couple more game specific things to elaborate on-
Twilight is going to know almost every single spell, but I've saved the Fade/Holy Spell for Rarity only, now named RADIANT.
And if it helps with Sunset Shimmer being bad, ||in the ending text I'm going to have her be horrified and overwhelmed and feeling without purpose after her demon transformation, but Twilight extends a hoof in friendship cause that's the right thing to do, and this mimics what happens in Equestria Girls!||
No reason given
Edited by Toastypk
Toastypk
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Royal Advisor
[@Twiny](/forums/pony/topics/pony-fantasy-1-an-upcoming-final-fantasy-nes-hack?post_id=5461200#post_5461200)
Cool, thanks!
A couple more game specific things to elaborate on-
Twilight is going to know almost every single spell, but I've saved the Fade/Holy Spell for Rarity, now named RADIANT.
And if it helps with Sunset Shimmer being bad, ||in the ending text I'm going to have her be horrified and overwhelmed and feeling without purpose after her demon transformation, but Twilight extends a hoof in friendship cause that's the right thing to do, and this mimics what happens in Equestria Girls!||
No reason given
Edited by Toastypk