Pinkie Pie Thread

Background Pony #98BB
@Count Adramélekh Sear  
Only reason I can think of - rendering time. Realistic hair would’ve taken longer to render, but, even if it’s like an extra day or two of rendering, which it probably isn’t, - changing the hair just to have that time save, that… just… was it that much of a rush job? I don’t know. It’s weird.
UserAccount
Duck - User has been known to often resemble a waterfowl
Duck - User has been known to often resemble a waterfowl
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Wallet After Summer Sale -

#1 Spikeabuse Fan
@Background Pony #AE80  
Her original hair might’ve been too hard to animate. When you look at rough CG animation, the hair is almost always really messed up in the original stage, so it probably takes a lot of extra work for more realistic hair.
Background Pony #98BB
@UserAccount  
I don’t think so. Animation on previous hair was also rough and was mostly just wobbling around similar to this new hair, so I think it was a very similar rig if not the same exact one but with a fancy render on top. The animation quality overall is very similar in how rushed it is on both shorts (a bunch of clipping, unnatural movements, ect), so the animation process couldn’t be all that different, I think.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide