Shipping Thread

Ranch
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Dragonball Girlfriends
Lol I might find a better thread to ask this in. But until then. Totally out of nowhere question….do you think ponies murder other ponies? And if so how high or low is the murder rate.
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
@Ranch  
Ponies seem more passive-aggressive than actively aggressive. Although, I’d expect unicorns to have a higher murder rate than pegasi or earth ponies.
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
@Phantom Rider  
True, but earth ponies are tough. It’d probably take a lot of effort and planning to kill one. Unicorns, with all that magic at their disposal, probably have an easier time taking each other out.

Speaking of Maud, though. D’ya think she and Mudbriar will ever have a foal?
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Brass Beau  
I think there are more fancanons for MLP than there are pennies in the world, so I have no idea.

Speaking of Lil Cheese, I should get around to drawing a picture of her saying she’s a girl someday.
Background Pony #1F55
I’m glad the finale bought back at least some buzz for AppleDash. A good ship from way back in the early fandom getting some love again. Plus, Rarijack being the only Applejack ship getting any sort of attention artwise was getting really old really fast.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide