New Theme Songs

Pony Discussion » New Theme Songs Search Posts
Dr Outback
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Like many western animation FiM doesn’t change their theme song. While the visuals did change I wish they did a new version of the song for the reason that it’s a new story arc.That didn’t happen.

If the studio did have a new theme for every season or next season (if there is one) what type of song would it be? Additionally if they were to get an artist to perform it who would it be?

I would love a condensed version of this or something similar.
apegacine
Since the Beginning  -

Its probably not what you are asking about but the Japanese dub has changed the theme song and their openings and endings.  
Here is the latest intro and outro

But back on topic if they changed the song each season maybe they could have remixed the intro a bit and change the lyrics or just write a new song.
Dr Outback
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@apegacine  
This is exactly what I’m asking about. I want to know that if they did change the the intro like the Japanese what style would you want it to be and who would perform them,
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide