Need episode reference help

Itsthinking
Princess Ember - Derpi Supporter
Diamond -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Silver Supporter -
Happy Derpy! -

đź…±
Okay, so it’s an episode where Pinkie is following behind somepony and she’s talking really, really fast. Not like she normally does, it’s almost completely unintelligible. All I could make out was “…and chip a tooth?” or something like that. It’s definitely not the episode where AB chips her tooth though, and I believe this might have been S3.

Help?
King Sombra
Thread Starter - Unpopular opinion time

I can’t really recall any episode from Season 3 where Pinkie Pie was following Twilight Sparkle while talking fast.  
The closest i remember was the interaction they had in the beginning of the third episode Too many Pinkie Pies.
Soul Dew
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

Hoof Boi
@Itsthinking  
Where were they in the scene?

The only time I can think of Pinkie talking really fast and following somepony was in the first episode when Pinkie was following Twilight in her house and talking really fast.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide