Trixie’s Mom has got it going on  
She’s all I want and I’ve waited so long

Trixie can’t you see, you’re just not the mare for me

I know it might be wrong, but I’m in love with  
Trixie’s Mom
CMC Scootaloo
Duck - Common sense 'n stuff
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -

Scootaloo Fanclub Member
@cheezedoodle

What happened to Round 3? There are still so many entries left, I can’t see how the fact that 20 options can go into one poll now means there doesn’t need to be another round to narrow down the results further anymore.
Wispy Tuft
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Bronze Bit -
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Artist -

Sphinx Aficionado
@CMC Scootaloo  
That’s another problem. If we’d Narrowed it down to five unique names and then pitted those names up against ‘Sphinx (character)’ We’d stand a fighting chance. But as it is there’s too much division with 15 names for us to stand a chance against the original.
GenericArchangel
Alicorn Squadron - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Artist -
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Free the Tantabus
Can we just keep having polls until one name gets a majority? Like, the next poll is five names + no change, then three, and then one, with the process stopping as soon as a majority is found. Pluralities will just create confusion and quite possible anger.
supreme30

King Bubbles
Trixie’s Mom has got it going on
She’s all I want and I’ve waited so long
Trixie can’t you see, you’re just not the mare for me
I know it might be wrong, but I’m in love with
Trixie’s Mom

Thank you for singing my inner mind out loud.
CMC Scootaloo
Duck - Common sense 'n stuff
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -

Scootaloo Fanclub Member
@Wispy Tuft

Priorities can change so quickly, apparently. Now that I’ve realized why just calling her “Sphinx” and letting her actual name be a nebulous myth is better, I don’t even want a Round 3 for her anymore. The minority is up to something here.  
But it would still be good to have a third round for Trixie’s mom and for Fluttershy’s mom. The results are really split there.
koonzyP
Artist -

Shiny Catburb Horse
@CMC Scootaloo  
Most people like ththe sphinx because most of the names suggested just arnt to original or were simple quick google searches for an Egyptian name.  
Nothing capitalized on her size and demeanor.
koonzyP
Artist -

Shiny Catburb Horse
@GenericArchangel  
Majority doesnt always mean more than half. @Wispy Tuft  
I’m only biased because of my love of Egypt, I generally like the mystery of her name. Shes a large creature, not a generic charecter. (For example. The bug bear. Do we need to give the bug bear a name????)
cheezedoodle
Roll for Initiative - For Patreon supporters
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - OC Tag Description Requests
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Silver Bit -

TagZombie: AC15, Atk +8
This isn’t difficult. The polls are multiple choice so you can vote for the entries you like. The one that gets the most likes wins. If a given entry wins it’s because the most people liked it.

Making people pick a single entry forces them to vote strategically, taking what they see as the “safe vote” that has a higher chance of winning rather than what they would actually like.

A lot of people are voting for 3, 4, even 5 or more entries. That’s why the numbers are close.
Wispy Tuft
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Bronze Bit -
Artist -

Sphinx Aficionado
@koonzyP  
I think she plays a character roll rather than a creature role. She’s intelligent and talks. It would be like saying embers father should be called ‘Dragon’ instead of ‘Torch’ because he’s large and Monstrous and only appears in one episode. The Sphinx fits character naming standards we just can’t name her because everybody’s got their own idea and the best compromise is to just keep calling her Sphinx.
Wispy Tuft
Bronze Bit -
Artist -

Sphinx Aficionado
@koonzyP  
Yes it was. That was the point. Torch has about as much character development as The Sphinx yet he is named. Why shouldn’t the Sphinx be named.
GenericArchangel
Alicorn Squadron - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Free the Tantabus
@cheezedoodle  
That’s also why we should do at least one more round of voting, to see what people choose when the options are narrowed down. It can be multiple choice as well, but a poll of this size makes it hard to see what the consensus actually is.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide