Naming Fluttershy's Parents, Trixie's Mom, and the Sphinx

Genki
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

SQUAWK!!!
Also, if these are the names ya’ll are coming up with for Trixie’s mom…can you do no better? At this point I would rather just have them all Remain Nameless
supreme30

King Bubbles
Trixie’s Mom: Dandy Lion or Mrs. Lulamoon are good to me

Mr. & Mrs. Shy: Humble Breeze(see what I did there?) and Mimosa Shy( Shy Mimosa’s an irl plant)

Sphinx: I have not watched that episode yet, but I like these Egyptian suggested names
Genki
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

SQUAWK!!!
Sphynx: Sekhmet (after the Egyptian lioness god)
Trixie’s Mom: Petal Dreamer
Fluttershy’s parents: Posey or Posey Shy (mother, I agree with that consensus b/c G1), Cloud Swirl (father)

I agree that the Sphynx should be related respectfully to Egyptian mythology Sekmet being a cat, if anything else, Bastet could work too, even though that would be wrong according to Egyptian Mythology but nonetheless, still a cat name.

I also agree that Posey Shy for Ms.Shy is a wonderful name  
and Cloud Swirl or Swirly Clouds is a good name to, but then wouldn’t make much sense when you add “Shy” at the end of it considering they are both SHY, implying that the second part of their name needs to be Shy.

Also, as a Trixie fan…please…please these mother names are just, not good… “Dandy Lion”…? Ya like that? HECK NO HARD PASS!

____  
I’m also behind Gentle Breeze for Mr.Shy, when applying Shy to that name, it works. Docile and calm, but, well, Shy

Actually, you know what? I’m just gonna do a 180 out of this suggestion tank. Sometimes, certain people don’t need names…sometimes, they should just be left alone. Name background ponies sure why not but these? Nah, they’re fine already
Genki

SQUAWK!!!
I have another idea for something we can make a name for, How about we think of a name for Starlight’s Village. Isn’t the name ‘Our Town’ related to Starlight’s forced message of Equality and how can we refer to the Village as Starlight’s Village if Starlight Glimmer doesn’t live in said Village. I suggest calling it “No Name” or “Nowhere”

Sorry if I may be OFF-TOPIC for a secsorry to say, but Our Town is not a place holder name…Our Town IS the name of that village. The village is named Our Town

Okay, I’m done, sorry again
Wispy Tuft
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Bronze Bit -
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Artist -

Sphinx Aficionado
Fluttershy’s mom: Flutterbye Flower  
Fluttershy’s dad: Stratosphere Swirl  
Trixie’s mom: Sunshine Showtime  
Sphinx: Jinxy
Background Pony #D514
@Wispy Tuft  
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kusu  
From here, a number of different things are also named “Kusu”. Searching “Jinxy” similarly gave results like  
https://thomascrown.art/blogs/thomas-crown-blog/who-is-jinxy  
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Himalayan_cat#In_popular_culture (Jinxy as a cat is mentioned)  
https://www.discogs.com/artist/1192493-Jinxy

I don’t think just having a single product should automatically disqualify it, since unless the name was some random thing like “0;7)?t’)[/u@62Z” there’s likely someone using it for something already.

Can a mod please comment on this so we can stop speculating?
cheezedoodle
Roll for Initiative - For Patreon supporters
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - OC Tag Description Requests
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Silver Bit -

TagZombie: AC15, Atk +8
@Background Pony #1308  
@Wispy Tuft

If the product’s so obscure in the US that it takes a google search to learn about it, you’re fine. The intent was to avoid names of common trademarks.

It’s probably not even necessary, as we still have Colgate as a fan name. It was just intended to weed out some obvious ones.
Background Pony #D514
@cheezedoodle  
Thanks. Which means we can still compromise and use ‘Jinxy “Sphinx” Kusu’ as the name similar to how some people have 3 names.
Adan Druego

[IsoCon] 01-056-003-001
Sphinx = Ah-noob(ie)

Like Anubis but with “noob(ie)” as in noobie Dash. The Sphinx believed her riddles unsolvable, but Somnambula proved her an utter noob at riddles.
TheQuietMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

House of the Arcana
@Edhelistar  
Ah, I see. Nonetheless, I kinda like Showcase Spectacle. The other way around kinda sounds like she’s showing off her collection of Spectacles but I think it could work as well.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide