Happy Birthday, MLP:FiM! MLP:FiM turns 9 years old this year! Let's celebrate with an art event!

Viewing last 10 versions of post by AC97 on Naming Fluttershy's Parents, Trixie's Mom, and the Sphinx

AC97
"@cheezedoodle":/pony/naming-fluttershy-s-parents-trixie-s-mom-and-the-sphinx/post/4473032#post_4473032

[bq]Fluttershy: "But how do we keep from worrying about it?"
Snails: "You could do what I do and not think about it. Seriously. I don't think about anything. Ever."

-Buckball Season[/bq]

Indeed. Snails isn't the type to let performing under pressure get to him, at all. He wouldn't think, he just does it, kind of like say, Forrest Gump as portrayed in the film.

(In any case, to change the subject a bit, the chances of Snips and Snails going through with an utterly moronic plan like what happened in Boast Busters again is officially dead. Snips was the one to actually question Scootaloo's boasting about her parents, in The Last Crusade, whereas his S1 self would have done the _exact opposite_)
No reason given
Edited by AC97
AC97
"@cheezedoodle":/pony/naming-fluttershy-s-parents-trixie-s-mom-and-the-sphinx/post/4473032#post_4473032

Snails: "You could do what I do and not think about it. Seriously. I don't think about anything. Ever."

-Buckball Season[/bq]

Indeed. Snails isn't the type to let performing under pressure get to him, at all. He wouldn't think, he just does it, kind of like say, Forrest Gump as portrayed in the film.

(In any case, to change the subject a bit, the chances of Snips and Snails going through with aan schemeutterly moronic plan like what happened in Boast Busters again is officially dead. Snips was the one to actually question Scootaloo's boasting about her parents, in The Last Crusade, whereas his S1 self would have done the exact_exact oppositeopposite_)
No reason given
Edited by AC97
AC97

-Buckball Season[/bq]

(In any case, to change the subject a bit, the chances of Snips and Snails going through with a scheme like what happened in Boast Busters again is officially dead. Snips was the one to actually question Scootaloo's boasting about her parents, in The Last Crusade, whereas his S1 self would have done the exact opposite)
No reason given
Edited by AC97

Back