Viewing last 25 versions of post by Moonlight Bloom in topic Naming Fluttershy's Parents, Trixie's Mom, and the Sphinx

Moonlight Bloom
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

"[@Goddess Erosia":](/pony/naming-fluttershy-s-parents-trixie-s-mom-and-the-sphinx/post/4467724#post_4467724
[bq="Goddess
) Erosia"] 

>
The lulamoon names should have been banned for going against canon though. [/bq]

What? When was _*that_* stated? Seems odd that they would have made it onto the final polls if that was the case (or at the very least removed partway through).

EDIT: You said "should",. dDidn't catch that.
Reason: I'm a dooface.
Edited by Moonlight Bloom
Moonlight Bloom
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

"@Goddess Erosia":/pony/naming-fluttershy-s-parents-trixie-s-mom-and-the-sphinx/post/4467724#post_4467724
[bq="Goddess Erosia"] The lulamoon names should have been banned for going against canon though. [/bq]

What? When was _that_ stated? Seems odd that they would have made it onto the final polls if that was the case (or at the very least removed partway through).

EDIT: You said "should", didn't catch that.
No reason given
Moonlight Bloom
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

"@Goddess Erosia":/pony/naming-fluttershy-s-parents-trixie-s-mom-and-the-sphinx/post/4467724#post_4467724
[bq="Goddess Erosia"] The lulamoon names should have been banned for going against canon though. [/bq]

What? When was _that_ stated? Seems odd that they would have made it onto the final polls if that was the case (or at the very least removed partway through).
No reason given