Viewing last 25 versions of post by Brokedownandmadeone in topic Naming Fluttershy's Parents, Trixie's Mom, and the Sphinx

Brokedownandmadeone
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Equality - In our state, we're all equal here!

BigThirsty ponybooru.org
"[@SaviorAssassin1996":](/pony/naming-fluttershy-s-parents-trixie-s-mom-and-the-sphinx/post/4465632#post_4465632
)  
Not sure if trolling. But in the case you aren't, canon is loosely as follows (left overrules right):

Show > Show off-shoots (Shorts/Specials/EqG) > Comics and books > Merch

("Show bible" and "Word of god" are somewhere before comics/books, but not entirely sure where at this point.)  
If something to the left contradicts something on the right, left is canon, right is discarded. So long as the material isn't contradicted, it's canon.
Reason: forgot books | other
Edited by Brokedownandmadeone
Brokedownandmadeone
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

BigThirsty ponybooru.org
"@SaviorAssassin1996":/pony/naming-fluttershy-s-parents-trixie-s-mom-and-the-sphinx/post/4465632#post_4465632
Not sure if trolling. But in the case you aren't, canon is loosely as follows (left overrules right):

Show > Show off-shoots (Shorts/Specials/EqG) > Comics and books > Merch
If something to the left contradicts something on the right, left is canon, right is discarded. So long as the material isn't contradicted, it's canon.
Reason: forgot books
Brokedownandmadeone
Non-Fungible Trixie -

BigThirsty ponybooru.org
"@SaviorAssassin1996":/pony/naming-fluttershy-s-parents-trixie-s-mom-and-the-sphinx/post/4465632#post_4465632

Show > Show off-shoots (Shorts/Specials/EqG) > Comic > Merch
No reason given