Viewing last 25 versions of post by Genki in topic Naming Fluttershy's Parents, Trixie's Mom, and the Sphinx

Genki
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

SQUAWK!!!
"[@mjangelvortex":](/pony/naming-fluttershy-s-parents-trixie-s-mom-and-the-sphinx/post/4455337#post_4455337
[bq="mjangelvortex"]
) " 

> [
@JaPon-ii":](/pony/naming-fluttershy-s-parents-trixie-s-mom-and-the-sphinx/post/4455334#post_4455334
)
>
To play devil's advocate here, does Trixie's mom even have a personality? I don't read the comics but from what I recall all she did was just appear in one brief moment and didn't have any lines. [/bq]

Does she strike you as the Dandy sort?

When you think dandy what do you think of?

Definitely not Trixie's mom. She isn't the sunglasses, dapper clothes-wearing, slick back grease haired 60-80s styled pony.Or somethin' like that
No reason given
Edited by Genki
Genki
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

SQUAWK!!!
"@mjangelvortex":/pony/naming-fluttershy-s-parents-trixie-s-mom-and-the-sphinx/post/4455337#post_4455337
[bq="mjangelvortex"] "@JaPon-ii":/pony/naming-fluttershy-s-parents-trixie-s-mom-and-the-sphinx/post/4455334#post_4455334
To play devil's advocate here, does Trixie's mom even have a personality? I don't read the comics but from what I recall all she did was just appear in one brief moment and didn't have any lines. [/bq]
Does she strike you as the Dandy sort?
When you think dandy what do you think of?

Definitely not Trixie's mom. She isn't the sunglasses, dapper clothes-wearing, slick back grease haired 60-80s styled pony
No reason given
Edited by Genki