Viewing last 25 versions of post by Background Pony #1065 in topic Naming Fluttershy's Parents, Trixie's Mom, and the Sphinx

Background Pony #1065
"[@mjangelvortex":](/pony/naming-fluttershy-s-parents-trixie-s-mom-and-the-sphinx/post/4449367#post_4449367
)  
Beatrix sounds good (and has "trix" in it) . But Sunnyflower feels like just a description of her cutie mark. Earlier I suggested Sundazzle (because of the sunflower cutie mark and because of the whole "razzle dazzle" thing). So maybe Beatrix Sundazzle?
No reason given
Edited by Background Pony #1065
Background Pony #1065
"@mjangelvortex":/pony/naming-fluttershy-s-parents-trixie-s-mom-and-the-sphinx/post/4449367#post_4449367
Beatrix sounds good (and has "trix" in it) . But Sunnyflower feels like just a description of her cutie mark. Earlier I suggested Sundazzle (because of the sunflower cutie mark and because of the whole "razzle dazzle" thing). So maybe Beatrix Sundazzle?
No reason given
Background Pony #1065
"@mjangelvortex":/pony/naming-fluttershy-s-parents-trixie-s-mom-and-the-sphinx/post/4449367#post_4449367
Beatrix sounds good (and has "trix" in it. But Sunnyflower feels like just a description of her cutie mark. Earlier I suggested Sundazzle (because of the sunflower cutie mark and because of the whole "razzle dazzle" thing). So maybe Beatrix Sundazzle?
No reason given