Viewing last 25 versions of post by Wispy Tuft in topic Naming Fluttershy's Parents, Trixie's Mom, and the Sphinx

Wispy Tuft
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Bronze Bit -
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Artist -

Sphinx Aficionado
"[@mjangelvortex":](/pony/naming-fluttershy-s-parents-trixie-s-mom-and-the-sphinx/post/4448851#post_4448851
)  
Was the Sphinx really a threat? She fulfilled her word. The riddle was answered the trial was passed and so she let the pharaoh go as promised.

Then again I DO find the Sphinx more attractive than most. She is one of my favourite characters and a super waifu so maybe I’m bias when it say her name needs to be cute and attractive.  
I actually find ember to be a cute enough name. Usually the males in the show have the least cute names and the girls usually have cuter ones
Reason: Another thought
Edited by Wispy Tuft
Wispy Tuft
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Bronze Bit -
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Artist -

Sphinx Aficionado
"@mjangelvortex":/pony/naming-fluttershy-s-parents-trixie-s-mom-and-the-sphinx/post/4448851#post_4448851
Was the Sphinx really a threat? She fulfilled her word. The riddle was answered the trial was passed and so she let the pharaoh go as promised.
Then again I DO find the Sphinx more attractive than most. She is one of my favourite characters and a super waifu so maybe I’m bias when it say her name needs to be cute and attractive.
No reason given
Edited by Wispy Tuft