Viewing last 25 versions of post by Checkerboard in topic Naming Fluttershy's Parents, Trixie's Mom, and the Sphinx

Checkerboard
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends

"[@JaPon-ii":](/pony/naming-fluttershy-s-parents-trixie-s-mom-and-the-sphinx/post/4447783#post_4447783
)  
In My Defense, Here's M.A. Larson's and Big Jim Miller's quotes on the Naming onf our Town taken by the MLP wiki. If any of this is inaccurate,Please let me know.

"Fandom can decide what to call the village"- M.A. Larson

"We refer to it as 'Our Town' but as of yet, it has no official name."- Jim Miller

And Aside from some Magazine that was published somewhere in the UK that hasn't been released Worldwide. The Town that has no name…Still has no name. I mean we can still vote on 'Our Town' as a name but it still stands that both the show, the comics, and the crew are undecided with the name and want US the fans to think of a name.

No reason given
Edited by Checkerboard
Checkerboard
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends

"@JaPon-ii":/pony/naming-fluttershy-s-parents-trixie-s-mom-and-the-sphinx/post/4447783#post_4447783
In My Defense, Here's M.A. Larson's and Big Jim Miller's quotes on the Naming on our Town taken by the MLP wiki. If any of this is inaccurate,Please let me know.

"Fandom can decide what to call the village"- M.A. Larson

"We refer to it as 'Our Town' but as of yet, it has no official name."- Jim Miller

And Aside from some Magazine that was published somewhere in the UK that hasn't been released Worldwide. The Town that has no name…Still has no name. I mean we can still vote on 'Our Town' as a name but it still stands that both the show, the comics, and the crew are undecided with the name and want US the fans to think of a name.

No reason given
Edited by Checkerboard