Naming Background Ponies Thread!

Background Pony #9EDF
@The Equestrian Zodiac
Heh…. like for example on this website, Valley Glamour being called Valley Glamour instead of Valley Trend like what the card game and Gameloft did?

Whoever came up with that name for her in terms of those aforementioned things I said doesn't know the fandom well enough. I mean… her name will always be Valley Glamour no matter what because it does suit her best.

And I mean… heh…. still gotta love how Zerowinger was the one that won that name idea for her on this website. X3
Pulse Wave
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Busy procrastinating
And another one for me, Mellow Dee.

Guess Wingmare Burgmane flew over some of your heads, heh… It was worth a try, though.
Yoshimon1
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Silver Supporter - Silver Supporter
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab

yay(){ yay|yay & };yay
@Mildgyth
I'd suggest something, but IMO the equalized ponies are stripped of everything that could inspire me to come up with a name apart from their colors and the last three are pure copy+paste crowd filler without any interesting traits. There has to be something, anything that grabs my interest to name a pony and those just don't cut it. I could throw out random suggestions, but… meh.
Mildgyth
Best Pink Pony - For being the first person to reach 50k uploads, managing the site's featured images, and countless other contributions to the site.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta
@Background Pony #0769

Somebody else will have to manage it, as i said. As long as this somebody doesn't show up, it stays as one thread.

And frankly, i figure that as G5 comes up, we'll have less G4 backgrounders being suggested than we have now and the thread will be mostly G5 anyway.
Chopsticks
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Rice pone
@Yoshimon1
@Mildgyth
I'd suggest something, but IMO the equalized ponies are stripped of everything that could inspire me to come up with a name apart from their colors and the last three are pure copy+paste crowd filler without any interesting traits. There has to be something, anything that grabs my interest to name a pony and those just don't cut it. I could throw out random suggestions, but… meh.

Something else, if it's possible to try and find their reverted forms with the cutie marks and match them up. Some may already have names.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~