Naming Background Ponies Thread!

Pulse Wave
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Busy procrastinating
Okay, I've got (ca.) four more ponies for this round. Yeah, as if we were running out of ponies or something.

First of all her:

She looks like she has got some rock & roll to her. So my suggestion: Blue Velvet after the Bobby Vinton song.

Next:

Apple Family member or not? You decide. I say she is: Cripps Pink (Gala Appleby and Pink Lady's old name, by the way) after an apple variety also known as Pink Lady.

Third:

Definitely an Apple Family member, hence: Elstar after another apple variation.

The last one is kind of tricky:

So much we know: This is not Sparkler. The problem: We see basically the same pony as a unicorn in "We Got This Together" and as an earth pony otherwise. We could now say that's two ponies.

But "We Got This Together" got every other pony wrong: Some had different cutie marks like Glitter Glow, Linky had a different hairstyle, so why shouldn't she accidentally have been shown as a unicorn and actually be an earth pony?

If the latter is the case: Mellow Dee. If that's two ponies, and you want two names, the suggestion is for the earth pony.

Edit: I've checked. She's a unicorn in the intro as well.
☬ lincolnbrewsterfan ☬
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Nocturnal Vision - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

Lincoln Brewster time
@Pulse Wave
Okay, I've got (ca.) four more ponies for this round. Yeah, as if we were running out of ponies or something.

First of all her:

She looks like she has got some rock & roll to her. So my suggestion: Blue Velvet after the Bobby Vinton song.

Next:

Apple Family member or not? You decide. I say she is: Cripps Pink (Gala Appleby and Pink Lady's old name, by the way) after an apple variety also known as Pink Lady.

Third:

So much we know: This is not Sparkler. The problem: We see basically the same pony as a unicorn in "We Got This Together" and as an earth pony otherwise. We could now say that's two ponies.

But "We Got This Together" got every other pony wrong: Some had different cutie marks like Glitter Glow, Linky had a different hairstyle, so why shouldn't she accidentally have been shown as a unicorn and actually be an earth pony?

If the latter is the case: Mellow Dee. If that's two ponies, and you want two names, the suggestion is for the earth pony.

Personally to me, that first mare has a more vintage appeal for some reason. So I would name her Vintage Bell. 😀

For the two Apple Family members, I second. Those names are perfect. 😊

For the last pone, I'd either second or call her Mellow Treble. 🙂

Nice selection!😄😀
Pulse Wave

Busy procrastinating
By the way, I've edited my post before I've seen your answer. The last pony is a unicorn in the intro as well.

But then again, in the scene where Songbird Serenade appears for the first time, Cantaloupe suddenly has wings. So much for consistency.
HorseBasedPun

@Pulse Wave

First of all her:

Next:

Third:

Glad we’re getting more of the movie ponies covered
Aegean Fern
Sugar Floss
Sugarbee Apple (Sugarbee is a type of apple)
Periwinkle Melody
Pulse Wave

Busy procrastinating
@HorseBasedPun

Anyone want to volunteer for collaging the four still unnamed intro pegasi for one of the next rounds while we're at it?
☬ lincolnbrewsterfan ☬
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Nocturnal Vision - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

Lincoln Brewster time
@HorseBasedPun
@Pulse Wave

First of all her:

Next:

Third:

Aegean Fern
Sugar Floss
Sugarbee Apple (Sugarbee is a type of apple)
Periwinkle Melody

Good names 😀
Mildgyth
Best Pink Pony - For being the first person to reach 50k uploads, managing the site's featured images, and countless other contributions to the site.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta
More suggestions needed:

Beau Wintergreen, Tidal Root, Beau Tide

Perri Dot, Pistachio Dust

#644, #645

Left: Sunshine Dot, Noneycomb Carrot
Right: Nectarine Dot, Toasted Marmalade

Golden Pipes, Barren Hymn

Violet Bloom, Grapevine Whispers

Hot Pink, Skyline Sugar

Key Lime Pie, Grasshopper Hills

Lime Sherbert

Ocean Dew, Saltwater Taffy

Beach Party, Frozen Seas

Orange Blossom, Peach Milkshake

Honey Marmalade, Ginger Yam
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Come Celebrate Animation, Old and New!

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~